And in case you were wondering...so does my life. I just haven't quite had the time to put everything into its place, but I'm sure they will find their way eventually.
On the bright side:

I've officially been married for one month!
What a month it has been. A million and one adventures in such a short time. We were thrown back into school, painted the bathroom, settled into my parents basement, attended a wedding, rode my favorite ferris wheel, and road tripped to CA for our open house. Part of me feels like it is the most natural thing I have ever done and part of me feels like I haven't had a lot of time to breathe.
Ever since making the decision to get married, I mostly looked forward to normal life. The after party. When the pressure is gone. The spotlight has faded. When you live life again. The every day married life. The part where I cheer for him at his intramural football games (and miss his touchdown because I was talking on the sidelines). The part where he cheers for me to be on time to school (and waits patiently by the door, lunches packed).
Sometimes I get this feeling. It fills my stomach and almost feels like butterflies. But bigger and better. I can't quite explain it, I just know that I feel it when I think about how lucky I am to have him and how much I love living my life. How it is everything good and hard and all the experiences in between all wrapped into one. I really like this normal life thing. It is even more wonderful than I thought it would be.







You are stunning, and i am so happy that you are loving married life!
ReplyDeleteYay don't ever change your background picture!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh. you look like a princess. that dress is beautiful.
ReplyDelete