6.04.2010

thoughts.


I used to hate miniature golf.

Because I was bad at it. But you know what? I'm really not.
In fact, I'm actually quite good.

All I can think about is how I am going to be living in London in the Fall.
I don't think I can wait three months.
I'd like to go now, thank you.

I'm traveling to Louisiana this summer.
Did I tell you that?
In the car. 26 hour drive. Should be a treat!

I'll be spending at least a week home alone, starting this weekend.
Kinda like the movie (home alone).
Except my parents left me on purpose (to hang out with my favorite boy).

I've decided that:
I am going to get a new phone (I badly need one)
I also really need a trench coat (serious about the need part)
Summer might actually be here? (for reals this time)

I've also decided that I'm horrible at making decisions (ironic?)
And that I much prefer questions to answers.
People that are hell-bent on finding answers need to take a class on pondering or taking it easy or something.
(answers are not always necessary, I don't care what anyone says)

I really like summer moments.
Warm nights, when everything feels like a Taylor Swift song.
Driving around with the windows down.
And not wearing shoes (because they are terribly overrated)

I also like finding quotes from books, especially those books I've forgotten how much I love.

"She was terrific to hold hands with. Most girls if you hold hands with them, their [edit] hand dies on you, or else they think they have to keep moving their hand all the time, as if they were afraid they'd bore you or something. Jane was different. We'd get into a [edit] movie or something, and right away we'd start holding hands, and we wouldn't quit till the movie was over. And without changing the position or making a big deal out of it. You never even worried, with Jane, whether your hand was sweaty or not. All you knew was, you were happy. You really were."

Catcher in the Rye


















I just wanna be happy.
I really do.

thank.goodness.its.friday.

1 comment: