1.20.2012

things to say.

It has been a while.
And lots has happened.
Lots, I tell you.
Good things. Surprising things. Happy things.

Life has happend, I guess you could say.

And I meant to write, really, I did.
I started many words, statements, paragraphs.
Put together, they might someday equal something great.

But sometimes I forget to have the time for things
like putting words together.
Which is something I miss.

So, for right now, the best I can come up with is this:


"it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic."


Because I just can't get it off my mind.
It is a quote from a favorite movie.
One that I have posted before.
And for some reason, it has made more sense to me in the past couple of months
than I ever thought it could.

This is all just to say:
I'm back.
And I'm planning on staying a while.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE sleepless in seattle. and i love the way you write. but most importantly -- I NEED to know what is going on with your life!!!!! UPDATE!

    ReplyDelete