Hi my name is Molly Jane Moon and I have a blog-changing problem. It's serious. For some reason I feel the need to constantly be changing the look of my blog. Hopefully, someday, I'll settle on something amazing. I haven't found that yet, so please bear with me as I keep changing it. gracias.
I would also now like to point out that sometimes I get anxiety when I get really hot, I'm in a big crowd, or I can't make a decision (which is often). I tend to blush a lot, especially when I'm not even embarrassed. I wish my blog were cooler and that I actually wrote down half of what I am thinking (I think way too much and some of my thoughts might even be brilliant! if I only remembered what they were.) I can't whistle very well. I buy way too many t-shirts. I hate it when the conditioner and shampoo run out at different times. I hate shaving my legs, but love when they're smooth. I rarely do my homework. I love writing, but rarely do it. I think sunglasses are amazing and when I'm feeling bold I paint my nails red. Someday I would like to be considered classy like Audrey Hepburn. I am a bad driver and have no depth perception. I love a boy named Vaughan. I make hundreds of to-do lists and lists of things that I want/need but hardly ever do I use them or fulfill their contents. I love the smell of fresh laundry (I don't even know how to do laundry...shhh don't tell) I am not a fan of huge parties. Most of the time I'd rather watch a movie or read a book.
Just a few confessions of mine I needed to get out.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment