12.02.2009

happy birthday vaughany boy



he won't be seeing this, but that's alright. vaughan is 20 TODAY. and guess what I found out? he's already gone to NEW ZEALAND. I'm pretty sure he left yesterday, but I have no idea, I just barely got a letter from him telling me this. ha. If he left yesterday, he missed his birthday... (they are 14 hours ahead of us so if he left on the 1st he would have arrived on the 3rd, sad! :)
I'm soooo excited for him to finally be there!

I miss him.
He has been such a big part of my life for the past three years it's rough not being able to talk to him every day. He's my best friend and I love him to pieces :)
happy birthday elder greening!
thanks for being in my life
hope you're enjoying the *warm* sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment