12.07.2009

yes please.

A couple came into the MBA office today (with uh-mazing brittish accents) and the guy picked up my name plate and said my name (in his luscious voice--picture it "Molly Jane Moon" all yummy like)
guy:
"Molly Jane Moon, so is that your name? That is a great name. I think you need to be a star just because that is your name. Really, you need to be in Hollywood."
then the girl chimed in:
"Yeah! Or ya know, one of those country cross-over stars! With that name, and your pretty hair, ah you'd be perfect! Do you play the guitar?"
me:
"No...I've always wanted to though!"
girl:
"That's okay, can you hold a guitar?"
me:
"You know it."
girl:
"There ya go! You could be way famous."
guy:
"When you're mega famous, remember I get ten percent because I discovered you."
me:
"Oh for sure, I'll give you a call!"
Dear British couple:
I LOVE YOU!
You totally and completely made my day. Thank you for seeing my star qualities... ha ha ha.
This was truly an amazing moment... If only they knew my dreams of being Taylor Swift (with a better voice of course, although just as glamorous.)
PS. I honestly melt for accents, the other day someone from New Zealand called the office and I just wanted to talk to her forever (partly because it was the same day Vaughan left to NZ). And yes, it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment