5.07.2010

chuck.

Once upon a time...my dear friend Whitney introduced me to a little show called Chuck. Naturally, I fell in love instantly. Chuck (the character) can be described as being somewhere in between Seth Cohen and Jim Halpert, making him hopelessly adorable (see The OC and The Office respectively). Not only is the said character just awesome in every way, but so are all of the other characters on the show. It's clever and witty and pure entertainment. If you haven't seen the show, you might want to start. No, you definitely want to start.

As the story goes I found out last year sometime that Chuck (aka Zachary Levi) would be the prince like character in the up and coming Disney movie Tangled (aka Rapunzel...due out the end of this year). Well, obviously, I did not realize this meant the boy can SING...so when I came across this article on People.com, I was greatly surprised and HIGHLY pleased.

"'I sing all day long on set,' he said. 'A lot of showtunes, Justin Timberlake ... whatever pops into my head, I sing it ... I think life should be a musical. I always hate it when people watch a musical and they go, 'Oh, it's so unrealistic. No one just breaks into song in the middle of their day.' Yeah, they do. They do, if they're me.'"

No...did he really just say that? I think he and I were MFEO for sure. Geez. More guys should think like him.

This has definitely furthered my love for Chuck (or Zachary Levi...I know him better as Chuck...so I'm still gonna call him that). And Kat McPhee, well, she's always been my girl. Please watch the video below, and enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment