5.08.2010

a word on awesome teachers.

They are the kind of people who change your life. I love that. Think about it. Have you ever had a teacher who changed yours? If you haven't, it's a shame. I've had quite a few. They are capable of inspiring on a daily basis. Their job is to love and encourage and give hope (at least that's what I think...the best ones do that).

A couple examples:

I saw my old student development professor at the dentist office and he wanted me to let him know if I had gotten into the London study abroad. When I found out I did, I sent him an email. When I opened his reply I couldn't help but smile. I felt oh so loved.


My creative writing teacher from last Fall sent me the email below after I had my heart broken (into itsy bitsy pieces). This helped me more than she'll ever know. She definitely has a way with words. And I appreciate that.

Which is what brings me to the point of this post..
Emily, my former creative writing teacher, is in a blogging brawl.
You should go vote for her!
She really is an awesome writer. And has inspired me in so many ways. Take a minute and read her stuff...then VOTE for her!

You can do that HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment