"Wendy,' Peter Pan continued in a voice no woman has ever yet been able to resist, 'Wendy', one girl is more use than twenty boys."
"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."
(-Peter Pan...one of my favorite books...one that I will read to my children)
Sometimes I think I have some sort of Peter Pan complex.
I don't want to grow up.
Never, ever.
But, eventually I will.
I have to, I guess.
I keep pretending that when I go to London, this will happen.
I also keep pretending I'm going to Neverland.
Contradicting?
Exactly.hopefully, peter pan will come to my window (in London, of course) and speak to me in that irresistible voice of his and take me away to neverland. (and hopefully, he'll be an older peter pan...one around my age...not 12 hahah)
yes, that would be lovely.

No comments:
Post a Comment