A little journey into the place that is photo booth on my lap top...
This is why I love it so much...and how I take complete advantage of such a tool.
I get to make people celebrate the fact that I got my passport in the mail (even when they are in texas)
Sometimes I get a surprise of lovely (and rather attractive) pictures such as this one.
I get the opportunity to have lots of bonding time with my brother.
If I ever need advice on whether an outfit I picked out is totally awesome or totally not (and I'm alone...) I can email it to someone to check out (like when they leave me for texas).
If I'm super excited about a prize someone won for me, I can document it.
Again, lots of lovely photos of/with my brothers (bonding for sure)
I can attempt to capture pretty scenes on campus (even if they don't work out...)
I can document wonderful moments such as this (mom in the hospital...haha)
I can show everyone how much my nephew loves me (and he's so happy about it!)
I am able to share and let other people enjoy (as much as I did) the scene in the picture above. (During finals this girl just put two chairs together in the periodicals, cuddled up, and went to sleep, NBD)
I have found that entertainment comes quite easily during the fabulous hours of anthropology with handsome rob (when you have photo booth of course)
I can remember humorous/ironic moments such as the one documented above.
And I can document my amazement when I find really small paper clips (what would you even use that for??)
Don't know what I'd do without it.













No comments:
Post a Comment