I've been trying to post something on this thing for about a week.
But I have come up with nothing.
I have a lot to say.
My brain feels extremely tangled.
All the time.
Yet for some reason,
I have
nothing to write.
Which is odd,
for me.
I'm blaming it on emotional exhaustion (even if it is all in my head)
I really have been wanting, no, needing to share something. Anything.
(Don't ask me why, it's just the way it is)
So. I resulted to book quotes.
I only dream of creating such quotes myself.
(In the novel I'll write someday, of course)
I was exploring quotes from The Alchemist.
I read it in 10th grade. I remember it as a book everyone hated, but secretly I loved it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And I wish I could actually remember it. Remembering it's goodness is well enough, I suppose.
Here are some I found to be exceptionally lovely.
(and applicable)
(and applicable)
"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."
"...making a decision was only the beginning of things. When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision."
"And, when you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward."
Paul Coelho
Simple. But inspiring?

No comments:
Post a Comment