But now I'm finally at the end of the countdown (or at least one of them) and it is feeling pretty great.
Tomorrow is my last day of work.
right now I'm extremely bored (I'm no longer needed at my place of work). and I keep thinking of one of my favorite movies. or at least a quote from it.
Do we live in the physical world that we can touch, or do we live in the world that we create in our minds?
(my sassy girl)so which is it? I think both.
easy way out? maybe.
everyone has their own creation inside of what they feel the real world is like.
right?
not really. this is so random.
I think I need to brush up on my philosophical reading.
(circles on a board + random philosophers names keep popping up in my head from my humanities 201 class)
it's been far too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment